FAQ Regarding Taxes

Why does the school want to see my tax information?

When are the tax forms due?

I need to wait until April 15 before I can send my tax forms

I have asked for an extension from the Federal Government and will be filing my taxes later in the year.

What tax forms are needed?

What is considered the current year for tax forms?

Where should I mail my tax information?

How quickly will my forms be processed?

Can I fax my tax forms to FAST?

Contact Us

To reach us by telephone, please call our toll-free number 877-326-FAST (3278). We are open 24 hours/7 days

Submit an Online Help Request